Terms & Conditions
1.The term SNT means Systems & Network Training Ltd, Registered Office: Robert Denholm House, Bletchingley road, Nutfield, Surrey, RH1 4HW.
2. All prices are subject to VAT charged at the rate applicable on the date of the invoice.
3. Orders must be confirmed to SNT, in writing by the client.
4. Once confirmed by the client the following cancellation/postponement terms apply:
|More than 15 clear working days notice:||No charge - public schedule|
|Expenses only – onsite.|
|More than 11 clear working days notice:||25% of fee|
|Less than or equal to 11 clear working days notice:||100% of fee|
5. Confirmation of cancellation/postponement must be made in writing by the client.
6. Payment terms:
7. Late payment is subject to the late payment of commercial debts (Interest) Act 1998.
8. In the unlikely event of SNT not being able to provide the course or service (for example because of power cuts, rail strikes…), SNT will endeavour to reschedule the course at a mutually convenient date. In this event, SNT will not be liable for any loss or expenses caused to the client.
9. Public courses with fewer than three delegates attending may be rescheduled, but SNT is not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused to the client.
10. Course content might vary from published contents. We always aim for full customer satisfaction in training services rendered. However, the customer's remedies against SNT will be limited to damages to the amount of related course fees paid. In no event can we accept any liability for consequential loss, loss of data or economic loss.
11. All course materials are copyright and intellectual property of SNT
12. The client agrees not to directly or indirectly offer employment or hire or seek to entice away any SNT employees or subcontractors. In case of breach of this provision, the client will be liable to damages of the annual gross remuneration of each employee or subcontractor involved in such a breach.
13. The Laws of England & Wales shall apply to the contract.
14. These terms and conditions take precedence over any terms and conditions of the customer.